SOLD OUT - Orders placed today won't be delivered until mid-December. Unfortunately, the long wait is due to some knock-on effects of covid-19. We're sorry for the invonvenience.
Slip-free and made to last +FREE carry strap
Deepen your Yoga practice with the reversible Mukti Grounded natural yoga mat. Order now for a FREE Mukti yoga mat strap. We provide plastic-free shipping that’s so eco-friendly you can add it to your recycling bin.
Designed in Australia for experienced yogis, beginners and teachers. Supple natural tree rubber and natural jute fibres make the Grounded mat the perfect companion to staying grounded and comfortable.
Yoga mat features
Keep your active practice stable and restorative practice soothing with the Mukti Grounded natural yoga mat featuring:
- a supple layer of non-slip natural tree rubber to absorb moisture
- soft to the touch to protect joints and ligaments
- natural jute surface for edgy grip
- spongy support for restorative savasana
- sleek design that rolls up easily
- easy-care materials to maintain your mat for daily practice
- durable rubber perfect for the natural Australian environment
- sustainable materials and ethical production for eco-conscious Yogis
Because nothing we buy should cost the Earth
We use biodegradable, 100% non-Amazon harvested tree rubber, and natural jute and cotton fibres. All of our mats are designed in Australia. And because we care about people and the planet, they’re made under ethical workplace standards in Taiwan free from foaming agents, PVCs and plasticisers and using toxic-free softening processes.
Plastic-free postage so natural you can compost it
Your Mukti Mat will arrive in paper-wrapping in a cardboard box. Yoga accessories arrive in compostable post bags. Unwrap your yoga goodies and then pop your post bag into your compost bin or worm farm
Grounded natural mat specs
- Thickness of 4mm
- Length of 183cm (72”)
- Width of 61cm (24”)
- Weight of 2.4 kg
- Made in Taiwan
- Designed in Australia
- 1 side natural tree rubber
- 1 side natural jute fibres
Caring for your Grounded mat
Our mats can cope with your hard-earned sweat, but they do like to keep dry when they can. Squeeze the life span out of your mat by keeping it dry. Like you, our mats don’t like being wet for too long. So, after cleaning or a sweaty practice unroll your trusty practice-partner in direct sunlight until dry.